We are pleased to introduce Znexx VR services.
What is Virtual Reality?
The word is virtual is defined as ‘near.’ So, virtual reality could be described as near-reality; an emulation of what we can experience as human beings. Technically, virtual reality (also known as VR) is a three-dimensional computer generated environment that can be interacted with and explored by a person.
To achieve this, VR synchronizes software, hardware, and sensory controllers to achieve something known as the sense of presence. The whole essence of VR is to provide you with a fully immersive experience, that convinces your brain it is somewhere it is really not.
What are the different types of virtual reality?
- Non-Immersive simulations: the user has a peripheral awareness of the reality outside the virtual reality simulation. Users experience VR through windows that utilize high-resolution monitors with processing power similar to conventional desktop workstations.
- Semi-Immersive simulations: the user is partly immersed. It is powered by high-performance graphical computing systems, coupled with a large screen or multiple projection systems to properly simulate the user’s visuals.
- Fully-Immersive simulations: this is the most immersive VR technology. It combines head-mounted display (HMD) and motion detecting devices to simulate all of the user’s senses. The HMD provides a wide field of view, increased refresh rates and high resolutions, which gives a realistic user experience.
Why use virtual reality?
If it is too impractical, dangerous and expensive to do something in reality, then virtual reality is your solution. Virtual reality enables you to gain real-world experiences without exposure to real risk, so you can repeat that procedure until you get it right.
Here’s Znexx displaying VR at the Shell Nigerian Content Development Exhibition in Lagos, Nigeria and to the General Manager, Nigerian Content Development Monitoring Board
#MadeInNigeria 🇳🇬— Shell Nigeria (@Shell_Nigeria) October 17, 2018
Experience Virtual Reality immersive training at the Shell Nigeria Content Day Exhibition. @Hommaston builds 📽️VR️ content for academic learning – real world experience of the oil & gas industry. #localcontent pic.twitter.com/I7z7gcxju5
Executive Secretary NCDMB, Engr. Simbi Wabote, represented by General Manager, Capacity Building Division, Dr. Ama Ikuru @amabikuru testing Virtual Reality of an offshore platform developed by Hommaston Nigeria Ltd & Znexx Design Nigeria Limited in Lagos pic.twitter.com/sPM1ZaZg9Q— NCDMB (@OfficialNCDMB) September 19, 2018
We were at the Oil & Gas Trainers Association of Nigeria (OGTAN) 2nd Annual International Conference & Exhibition.
Our VR services covers:
- VR Content development for tours, Design Reviews, and interactive training.
- Performance Assessment.
- Monitoring and Evaluation via our LMS.