Visit www.devcom.com for Civil/Structural Design training.
- Civil Engineering Undergraduates
- Practicing Civil Engineers
- Structural Engineers
- Site Engineers
- Construction Engineers
- Project Engineers
Your Instructor has several years of experience in Civil/Structural Engineering Analysis and Design of offshore and onshore engineering-related projects in the oil and gas industry, conducted with structural engineering applications such as STAAD.Pro, SACS, etc., and carried out core manual analysis and development of spreadsheets where necessary. He has also been involved in researching distortion of reinforced concrete thin plates and inelastic buckling of slender structural steel elements.
He has worked as a Senior Civil/Structural Engineer in teams that have undertaken projects such as:
- Chevron Nigeria Ltd., Fire Fighting Systems Project on Okan Satellites 1 & 2 Process Platforms.
- Chevron Nigeria Ltd., Pig Traps Modification Projects on Okan Satellite 1, Okan Satellite 2, West Isan & Isan Production/Process Platforms.
- Exxon-Mobil MIPs QPDUP (Qua Iboe Power Distribution Upgrade Project) Detailed Engineering at Qua Iboe terminal.
- Exxon-Mobil MIPs ECIP (East Area 4th Compressor & Turbine Installation Project).
- Exxon-Mobil PFUP-Phase 5 Detail Engineering.
- CNL Vent Capture.
- NPDC FEED for the Construction of 20KM Oziengbe/Oredo Pipeline Compressor Package.